This was not a wonderful day - didn't sleep well again, headache off and on, couldn't nap, tired all day.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Photos from the 2013 SCGS Genealogy Jamboree - Part 2 -- Post 493 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post. Printed the CVGS Board stuff out. Tried to nap and failed.
* Up at 11 to go to lunch at McDonalds, then to the CVGS Bored meeting. No fun. Bored. Got a book to read. Home by 2 p.m.
* Tried to nap again and failed with reflux. Drat. Online to read, wrote Am I Related to Winston Churchill? and forgot to post it. The solar guy came to the door.
We may do it.
* Back to the computer, and posted the blog post. Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, put out the trash, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, but messed up the schedule time. Oh well. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles with RootsMagic. Talked to Lori and got Christmas figured out.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.