1) Sun day, 3 December:
* This was Linda's birthday, so there wasn't much genealogy done today.
* Read email and blogs watching Meet the Depressed, off to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:30.
* Watched football, ate lunch, dozed a bit, and watched the Chargers game. They beat Browns 19-10, so now 6-6 on the season and tied for first in the AFC West. Quite a turnaround, 6-2 in the last 8 games.
* Online at 4 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 November to 2 December 2017, Added or Updated Ancestry.com Collections - Week of 26 November to 2 December 2017 and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 26 November to 2 December 2017 posted.
* We left at 5:15 for dinner at Black Angus, and that was OK, home by 8 p.m. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook. I didn't journal here. Genealogy today was 2.5 hours.
2) Monday, 4 December 2017:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m. Got into Mondays With Myrt on the second try, and had little to say except about my relationship to Shakespeare.
* Read email,. noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Mass. - Part 6 posted, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 4 December 2017.
* Took my nap, up at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, online to read, worked on a FamilySearch Family Tree problem, then on several WikiTree problems. Checked MyHeritage, added some photo discoveries, and wrote Added or Updated Record Collections on MyHeritage - October and November 2017.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then answered email. Went out and captured more tumbleweeds and put them in the green waste can.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote the Treasure Chest post. Got a phone call from a distant Seaver cousin (found me on the Scribd reports) and talked about his line and mine.
* Worked on Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. Resolved about 200 of them. Wrote this post. Genealgoy today was 10.0 hours.