Two more days left in 2017. I better get my end-of-year blog posts done.
* Online at 7:30 a.m., read email and blogs, and added to the Best Of post. Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 207: #286 Jabez Snow (1696-1760) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted.
* Wrote Dear Randy - You Really Should Check the Probate Record Indexes! and set it for later.
* Worked more on the Page view post and finished it to post on Saturday. Took my nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 29 December 2017.
* Started the industry benchmark post and finished it later. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., read the paper, watched TV news and then football, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to finish up the benchmark post, then started two others. One more to go. Added to the Best Of post.
* TreeShared 35 profiles, then worked a bit in RootsMagic with Family Tree matching profiles and sharing data both ways as needed.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment