Tomorrow is my Angel Linda's 75th birthday. There is no surprise party this year unless I don't know about it!
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, then went directly to the Bible Study at Marie Calendar's. We had a spirited discussion about God's plan for His creation. Picked Linda up, and to the grocery store, and home by 10:30 a.m.
* Online ti read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Elizabeth who married John Goodrich (England to colonial New England) posted. Took my nap since I didn't sleep well last night.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Genealogy Database Problem Report posted, and had lunch and watched football for awhile.
* Finally fired up the new HP Envy two-in-one laptop, got it set up, and started transferring genealogy files to my flash drive to go on the new laptop. This is still ongoing!
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Answered some email. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Watched more football.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch football, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Amanuensis post. Watched more football. Downloaded Chrome, RootsMagic and LibreOffice to the new laptop. I need to make a list of programs to install on the laptop.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6 hours.