It has been a quiet week for us - I've hidden out in the genea-cave every day since Wednesday, only coming out for lunch and dinner and my nap, and have gone with sock feet almost all the time. We went to dinner and the store today.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Top 40 Most Viewed Posts in 2017 on Genea-Musings posted, and wrote the SNGF post and set it for later. Added to the Best Of post.
* Worked on the last two posts for the 2017 summations for the rest of the morning and afternoon.
* Had lunch at 12:30, watched some football, and then back at it. Wrote the FamilySearch post, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Make ONE Resolution/Goal for 2018 posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* We left after 5 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, then the grocery store, and home by 6:40 p.m.
* Online to read, added to the Best Of post, and worked on Ancestry Hints for awhile, resolving over 100 of them, and adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment