Only 54 days until Christmas...just saying. I have a head start on Linda, but I need to because her birthday is only 32 days away.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 2013 NGS Conference, Part 1 -- Post 488 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote RootsMagic Can Import Sources From FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, printed the meeting papers, and took a nap.
* Checked email and blogs, gathered the papers and off at 11:10 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and the library for John's group then the CVGS Bored meeting. Was home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked on AncestryDNA Modified The DNA Story Section. Worked on the 52 Ancestors target.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to put out the trash, get some of the tumbleweeds into the barrel, finish the laundry, and water the front plants.
* Watched the Game 7, ate dinner, did the dishes, read the paper, and came in twice to read and write the Treasure Chest post. Houston won, I'm glad for Houston. I always root for the underdog, especially if they haven't won for a long time. Finished my book on the tablet.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment