Another month gone by, only two to go in 2017. Life goes on here in the Genea-Manor. Things have quieted down from Linda's brother's visit and the weekend and my busy Monday. This was a fairly boring day, actually, although I did watch Finding Your Roots instead of the end of World Series Game 6.
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store, and home by 9:40 a.m.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - Baptism Record of Alexander Whittle (1774-1855) in Chorley, Lancashire posted. Wrote RootsMagic TreeShare, Ancestry Member Trees, and Source Citations.
* Took a 30 minute nap, then had lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to read and answer email. Worked on Genealogy News Bytes -- 31 October 2017 off and on.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked in the database a bit accepting Ancestry WebHints for several ancestors. Checked my DNA matches - I lost an AncestryDNA circle and one Shared Hint somehow. Worked in the database tring to find birth dates for Seavers in the Public Records database with some success.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch baseball, eat dinner, read the paper and read my book on the tablet. Online at 7 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post and do more database work.
* Went in at 7:45 p.m. to watch baseball and then Finding Your Roots. Washed dishes, and online at 9:15 p.m. to write this post, check Facebook, and add to the Best Of post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 November (with increases in the numbers from 1 October in parentheses):
* 48,892 persons (+ 131)
* 19,640 families (+ 80)
* 158,275 events (+ 467)
* 4,187 Alternate Names (+ 146)
* 10,314 places (- 36)
* 1,581 sources (+ 6)
* 89,426 citations (+ 899)
* 1,154 Multi-media Items (+ 1)
* 3,150 Multimedia links (+ 3)
* 19,358 matched to FSFT (+ 328)
I'm up to 56.50% (+0.40%) for citations/events and 182.91% (+1.36%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for October (compared to stats for September):
* 91,789 page views (2,961 per day, Blogger Stats, - 65)
* 30,708 page views ( 991 per day, Statcounter, - 25)
* 23,681 unique visitors (764 per day, Statcounter, - 61)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,082 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 137)