This would have been my grandfather's 126th birthday. I have so much respect for him, his values and his life's work. My grandparents are responsible for my family's position in the world.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m. Noted that 1682 Birth of Thomas Dill (1682-1718) in Concord, Mass. --- Post 388 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* We left at 10:30 a.m. for the financial advisor, then went to lunch at In 'n' Out. Home by 1 p.m. Read blogs, but sleepy, so napped in the recliner.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to write Seavers in the News - 1953 Obituary for Miss Bernice Seaver in Winthrop, N.Y. and then MyHeritage DNA Thanksgiving Sale.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Found a close cousin on MyHeritage DNA and sent her an email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and read the paper, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors biography. I did the wrong one, so will save the wrong one for two weeks from now. Had to hustle to get the right one done.
* Started work on the CVGS Newsletter - only 10% done. This needs major work on Friday. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.