It seems like I'm finding more ways to waste time rather than work on the Ancestry Hints data entry. I have over 49,000 of the darn things.
* Read email on my phone, and off to church at 8:20 a.m. Went to the store, and home by 10:20 a.m. Watched football, read the paper, read blogs on the tablet, ate lunch and took a nap, then watched more football.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read email and blogs, started the new Best Of post, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs -- 19 to 25 November 2017 posted.
* Worked on the probate record transcription and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook, and did a MyHeritage photo discovery - I typically accept only person images or gravestone photos, no icons or emblems for me.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the end of the Rams game, then outside to put one of the tumbleweeds in the trash can, and then online at 4:45 to note that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - Week of 19 to 25 November 2017 posted. Worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching profiles with RootsMagic, and adding content and sources when needed.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and do the dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 19 to 25 November 2017 posted.
* Worked some more in FSFT matching profiles, adding content and sources. Worked on Ancestry Hints and resolved about 200 of them, adding content and osurces to RootsMagic profiles.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment