This was pretty much an all-genealogy day except for eating, a little shopping, and a good deed. Cooler today, normal temps, almost rained.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Got onto Mondays With Myrt about 5 minutes in, and contributed a bit - told about the Cornelius Feather photo.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Mass. - Part 5 posted. Answered email. Wrote Dear Randy - How Can I Combine Two Ancestry Trees Into One Ancestry Tree? Had lunch, no nap today.
* Went off to Costco and bought an HP Envy laptop to replace the old laptop which crapped out recently. It may end up being my desktop computer too. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Worked on the Bible Study. Answered email on a Kenyon problem. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Wrote A Wonderful Autosomal DNA Relationship Chart From DNA Detectives.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news, and wash dishes. We left at 6:45 p.m. to pick Barbara up at the train station, home by 7:45 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post.
* TreeShared the database, went through A and B names looking for errors, found some! Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.