It wasn't much of a genealogy day. A little blogging, a little Hint entry, and that's it. The Chargers won big, though.
* Read email before church, left at 8:15 for the early service, and home by 9:55 a.m. Watched the football game, took a nap, and read blogs on my phone. Had lunch. Came in at 12:30 to read email and blogs, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 12 to 18 November 2017 posted.
* Back to the TV at 1 p.m. to watch the end of the Chiefas game and then the Chargers game. Chargers beat Buffalo 54-24 and it wasn't that close. The other three AFC West teams lost so we're tied for second, two back of KC. Hope springs eternal.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to transcribe the Plimpton probate documents. Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Amanuensis post, and noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - Week of 12 to 18 November 2017 and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 12 to 18 November 2017 posted.
* TreeShared, then worked Ancestry Hints for awhile, adding content and sources. Checked Denmark census records again for the Hede/Stenger/Sorenson families without success. Strange.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.