Another full genealogy Monday with the usual tasks. I need some excitement - a new ancestor would be nice!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we were home by 8:55 a.m.
* Was able to get in the green room on Mondays With Myrt for a change, and the panel had a long and fruitful discussion about many topics.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Mass. - Part 4 posted and wrote Good News for Suffolk County, Massachusetts Researchers after finding the missing John Plimpton document.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to add to the Best Of post. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri after checking my DNA matches. Answered email.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching some Seaver folks with RootsMagic, and adding events and sources to both. Forgot to check Twitter and Facebook. TreeShared the RootsMagic file.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, water the front plants, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest post. Then checked for new AncestryDNA matches. Worked in the Lincoln line a bit matching folks with FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.