This was a decent genealogy Saturday, and I made some progress on grandsons paternal line.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to gather the Bible Study stuff, and left at 7:40 for Marie Callendars The lesson went pretty well - they seemed to think I knew what I was doing. Dazzled them with charts. Picked up Linda and home by 9:50.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- CRAFT (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, added to the Best Of post, then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit. Took my nap watching football. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Expanded "Ancestors Geneameme" posted. Searched for more Bible Study stuff. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Went to the Denmark census records and then the Denmark Church Records on FamilySearch and was able to add all of the children, and another set of two ancestral families, in the Church Records. Fun stuff. I used FS source citations.
* Went in at 5:15 to help with dinner, we ate, watched football, and I read the paper, then did dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, work some more in the Denmark data, matched and added them to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch SDSU football, they're ahead 21-17 over Nevada at halftime.
* Online at halftime to answer email, and will check Facebook before I turn in. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.