Today was Tami's birthday, tomorrow is my 74th.
1) Saturday, 21 October 2017
* Dropped Linda at the Y, then off to Balboa Park for the SDHC/SDGS Genealogy Day. A disappointing turnout, maybe 50-60 at most. I went to Dawn Thurston's keynote which was excellent. Then I did my discovering Jane's Roots twice for audiences of 7 and 8. Frustrating.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, took a nap watching football, then online to note that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Elizabeth married Samuel Ayers, England (?) to New England to New Jersey) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Top 10 (or 20) Surnames in Your Family Tree posted.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Checked Facebook.
* We left at 4:30 to pick up Linda's swim bag at Martha's, then to Lolita's for dinner and home by 5:30 p.m. Watched TV news and football
* Online for a bit to read, but went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game. They got romped by Fresno State, so now 6-2 on the season.
* didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 22 October 2017:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:40 and afterwards to Ralphs for groceries and home by noon. Watched football, ate lunch, tried to nap, read the paper. Watched the Chargers game - they won 21-0 over Broncos, so now 3-4.
* Online to read at 4:30, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 15 to 21 October 2017 posted, and started the Amanuensis transcription.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV news, then online at 5:45 p.m. to finish the transcription and write the Amanuensis post.
* Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - Week of 15 to 21 October 2017 and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 15 to 21 October 2017 posted.
* Worked in Ancestry Hints for about two hours, adding content and sources to the database. Resolved about 350 Hints. Lots more to do!
* Read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.0 hours.
Post a Comment