Well, 74 orbits around the sun are completed, and I've started on the 75th. Had a good time tonight with friends Gil and Lynda. Gil hired me at Rohr in 1967, 50 years ago tomorrow. Lots of good memories of work, travel, fun, challenge, success, and retiring after 35 years for full time work in genealogy.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home at 9 a.m. to get onto the Mondays With Myrt panel. Talked a lot about RootsMagic today and not much about anything else.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Garnsey (1648-1722) of Rehoboth, Mass. - Part 6 posted and wrote CVGS 25 October 2017 Program is "Ghosts of the USS Midway." Added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Went in at 11:15 a.m. and had a nap. Up at 12:45 to eat lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote FREE MyHeritage One-Day Genealogy Seminar is 29 October 2017. Ordered stuff at Amazon, then reserved the RootsTech hotel. Spent too much time trying to get into the Club Carlson system.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and checked sources in RM vs my AMT. TreeShared.
* We left at 5:15 p.m. for the restaurant to celebrate my birthday with Gil and Lynda. Had a nice time, lots of memories and sharing. Home by 7:45 p.m. to read, then talked to Lori and the boys. Wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. Went in at 9 p.m. to read the paper and watch TV news.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.