This was a stay at home day, and I got a nongenealogy task completed! Plus some genealogy tasks, and a nap too.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 197: #276 John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 20 October 2017.
* Got the bank accounts and credit card accounts up-to-date in MS Money. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then online at 12:30 p.m. to read, and worked in RootsMagic matching folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 20 October 2017.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, talked to Tami, and wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the baseball game, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the SNGF post, then added to the Best Of post and answered email. Went back to the game in the 8th inning to see Houston tie the series 3-3.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, TreeShare, work in RootsMagic place names G-H, and talk to Debra on the phone.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10 hours.