I was a bad boy last night - I didn't journal because I watched TV instead.
1) Monday, 16 October:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and we were home by 9 a.m.
* I got on Mondays With Myrt and talked a bit about buying the English birth record PDF from the GRO.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 8 to 14 October 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Garnsey (1648-1722) of Rehoboth, Mass. - Part 5 posted. Wrote 2018 ISFHWE Excellence-in-Writing Competition Open for Entries and Rockstar Genealogists 2017 Voting is Open Until 21 October and RootsWeb Surname List and Golden Gate Genealogy Forum Disappearing on 24 October and set them for later.
* Took my nap, up to have lunch and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, answer email and add to the Best Of post.
* Worked in RootsMagic on FamilySearch Family Tree, tried to add record matches from MyHeritage to my RootsMagic but found little I didn't already have. Found some obituaries on GenealogyBank using FamilySearch.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and started working on Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Went to the grocery store.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch baseball.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the end of the baseball game, and some of Hannity.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours
2) Tuesday, 17 October 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to two Wal-Marts and a Penneys in search of new bathing suits. No luck - wasted two hours.
* Online at 11 a.m. to read, note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1848 Public House License for Alexander Whittle in Sydney, NSW posted. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Did half of the TreeShare.
* Took my nap, then had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 17 October 2017. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked a bit in my Ancestry Tree looking for specific persons with Record Hints. Found some interesting photo Hints too. Did the rest of the TreeShare.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the baseball games, ate dinner, and online again at 6 p.m. to write the Wordless post, then worked in RootsMagic adding Ancestry Hints. Walked around the block.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots, and online at 9:15 to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment