Today was my father's 106th birthday. I sure wish I had talked about his life experiences more while he was with us.
1) Saturday, 14 October 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and off to the SDGS meeting at 9:15 a.m.
* Enjoyed Colleen's two talks, although they were a bit above my comprehension. TMI about something I don't care about that much. Paul took Colleen and I to lunch at Mimi's, and I got home about 2:45 p.m.
* Reclined and napped while watching baseball then online for a bit at 4 p.m. to write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Noted that Surname Saturday - SMALLEY (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Were You Doing in 1990? posted.
* Had dinner, watched baseball, and online again at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and TreeShare.
* Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game. Disaster. Undefeated no longer, they lost to Boise State 31-14 and it wasn't that close.
* Did not journal. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 15 October 2017:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Home at 11:30.
* Watched football, napped in the recliner, and ate lunch, then watched the Chargers game. They beat Oakland 17-16 at the end.
* Online to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 8 to 14 October 2017 and Added or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - Week of 8 to 14 October 2017 posted.
* Worked on the transcription and then had dinner, watched baseball. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Amanuensis post, and watched more baseball.
* Worked a bit on Ancestry Hints for the new tree - resolved about 200 of them. 46,000 to go.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.