I'm back to my regular schedule, sorry to go missing for six days. My wife's brother and his wife came to visit last Wednesday and I had little time to research or write through Saturday. Sunday was typical October, football, baseball, the Amanuensis post. Today:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read emails and blogs, then picked her up, and home by 9 a.m.
* Got onto the Mondays With Myrt panel and contributed to the land records, scrapbook, and early Mass. land record discussions.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Mass. - Part 1 posted, and added to the Best Of post. Answered email.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and gathered my laptop bag and off to Serra Mesa Library in San Diego.
* Got there by 1 p.m., and got set up with staff help. Gave my Genealogy - Be an Ancestor Detective" talk and had excellent questions afterward. One lady needs Chinese research help.
* Got home by 3:45 p.m. and read, checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote Monday Genea-pourri.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news and read the paper, then did dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, talked to Lori on the phone, look at Linda's 23andMe results, and wrote the Treasure Chest post. Emails to brother-in-law Paul about DNA matches.
* Tried to find some of Linda's DNA cousins in records but failed completely. Answered more email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment