Only 4 more days until I start my 75th orbit around the sun. This was a stay-at-home day, and RootsMagic performed beautifully all day. No freezes, TreeShare worked, etc.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and went to the grocery store. Her swimsuits came today from amazon, she was surprised! Cool.
* Online at 9:45 a.m. to read, noted that 1708 Birth Record of John Plimpton (1708-1756) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted, and wrote Thomas Richman's 1848 Birth Record is Here From GRO PDF Service.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked on DNA matches on MyHeritage and Ancestry. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Seavers in the News - Augusta Seaver Dies in 1936. Got wound up with this family - figured out who the second grandchild was and added him and his mother, and found the daughter;s husband and added him too. This is not my line, I think, but still a Seaver.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Answered email about Marshman DNA after doing some analysis.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the baseball game, eat dinner, and read the paper. Worked in the front yard a bit cutting rose bushes and other stuff.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors post. Got it done, but decided I had better look for land and probate records. No land, but found an administration in Suffolk County, downloaded the probate court documents, summarized the records and added it to the Notes and to the 52 Ancestors post. Whew!
* Added to the Best Of post, TreeShared, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment