Football! and baseball took a big chunk out of my weekend.
1) Saturday, 16 September 2017:
* Dropped Linda off, went to breakfast with the CVPC Men's group, picked Linda up at 9:30 and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- MERCEREAU (France to colonial New York) posted, and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Where Were Your Ancestors 100 Years Ago?
* Worked in Ancestry finding content and sources for profiles in RootsMagic with no births in the T surnames. Ate lunch, took a nap in the recliner.
* Online again to work on the bank accounts, wrote the Ancestry and FS posts, then did more searching on Ancestry in T surnames.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, ate dinner, read the paper, and then my Thor book. Padres lost to Rockies 16-0.
* Watched San Diego State game against Stanford - my Aztecs pulled it out 20-17 in a major upsey. Aztecs now 3-0. Went to bed - genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 17 September 2017:
* Read email and blogs on the tablet watching Meet the Depressed, and off to church at 9:15 a.m. Stopped at the store on the way home.
* Edited the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 September 2017 post, and went in for lunch and to watch Padres at 12:15 p.m. Dozed in the recliner. Padres eventually won 4-3 over Rockies, so now 66-83 on the season. May not get 70 wins.
* Chargers game came on at 1 p.m., we had popcorn for lunch. Read the paper, and the Chargers lost 19-17 on a missed field goal again. Not surprised - still can't run block or pass block. Pass game was better than last week, and defense was fair. Didn't score enough points. Chargers 0-2.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then transcribed some probate records. Noted that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - Week of 10 to 16 September 2017 posted.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch football, and do dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, finish the transcription, then wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday. TreeShared RootsMagic to the AMT, worked in AncestryDNA matches for awhile, then worked in Ancestry for my T surnames without a birth date adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.