This was another stay-at-home genealogy day, and I finished one project.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 192: #271 Abigail (Stearns) Peirce (1715-1796) of Watertown and Waltham, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Harvey and Irma - Aren't Search Engines Great?
* Found Thomas and Juliett Richmond obituaries on GenealogyBank, and added them to the database.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online to read. Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 15 September 2017 and set it for later. Wrote five blog posts for the CVGS blog.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on email, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., watched TV news, then the Padres game. Read the paper, watered the front plants, read my Brad Thor book, and washed dishes. Padres lost to Rockies 6-1. Now 65-82 on the season.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, then worked on Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the database. TreeShared. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.