Like the sands in the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. One more gone, who knows how many left in my hourglass.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 8:55. Got into Mondays With Myrt with a minute to spare. Didn't get to talk much.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 to 16 September 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Garnsey (1648-1722) of Rehoboth, Mass. - Part 1 posted. Took a nice nap.
* Had lunch, then online to check on AncestryDNA matches, and wrote Updating My AncestryDNA Status and Statistics and set it for later.
* Worked for awhile in FamilySearch Family Tree in the Oatley line - matching folks and adding content to descendants of my 4th greats. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and did more in FSFT.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Treasure Chest post, then TreeShared with my AMT.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my Thor book, and read on my tablet. Padres won 4-2 over D-backs, so now 67-83. 12 to go, 70 wins seems possible, hope for 73.
* Online at 10:15 to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.