I no sooner posted last Wednesday and Thursday, and went dark again. I blame the Padres - a late game on Friday on TV, we went to the game on Saturday and Sunday. Not much genealogy any of those days besides the usual blog posts.
Really warm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, with highs in the 90s here. Had some rain and wind from Lidia on Sunday morning. Really humid and cloudy. The high Sunday was 92F which occurred at Midnight. Low was like 78 at 2 p.m. Strange!
* We slept in this Monday morning, I was up by 7:30 but Linda slept until 9:30. We needed it. Read my email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Labor Day - "There are things that happen in a second that take a lifetime to explain" and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 27 August to 2 September 2017 posted.
* Answered a bunch of emails, then worked on a blog response. Noted that the last TreeShare didn't work - have no clue why. The persons added and edited the night before were not in my database. Something must have happened. First time ever that RootsMagic didn't save the data even when the computer was rebooted. TreeShared.
* Worked on adding the content I lost adding info from the Obituary Coollection, Legacy, Tributes and GenBank. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1741 Account for Estate of Josiah Wood (1687-1753) of Woburn, Mass. posted.
* Went in at 1:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and dozed for awhile. Padres lost to Cardinals 2-0, so now 62-76 on the season. We went Saturday and Sunday and won both games, so we are 11-9 on the season in attendance.
* Worked some more on the obituary adds to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV. Picked leaves up in the front yard after windstorm Sunday morning.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked more on the obituary data. Wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post. TreeShared to get the new stuff into the AMT. Should have Hints tomorrow!
* Worked accepting and rejecting the Ancestry WebHints for Linda's ancestors.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.