This was my first really full genealogy day in awhile. August is over - the year is two thirds gone. Time sure flies when you're having fun.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9 and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 1735 Marriage Record for Jeremiah Knowlton and Sarah Allen in Sudbury, Massachusetts - - Post 380 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted and wrote UPDATE: FamilySearch Digital Records Access Replacing Microfilm.
* Answered email, and went searching for Seaver data for one of them who wants her husband's genealogy. She found it in my Scribd report. Had to figure out which Seaver he was, finally got info and found content and sources for his two marriages.
* Added to the Best Of post, and took my nap. Had lunch, then online at 1 p.m. to read, and worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons to RootsMagic and adding content and sources for a Seaver branch. TreeShared the database in order to stimulate Hints.
* Downloaded the CVGS photos from Wednesday, and researched and wrote Dear Randy: How and Why Do You Use the FamilySearch Family Tree? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. No Padres game tonight.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on and wrote the 52 Ancestors post for Friday.
* Added to the Best Of post, and worked on the Place Index in RootsMagic standardizing the F to K place names. This is an ongoing problem...
* TreeShared again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 August (with increases in the numbers from 31 July in parentheses):
* 48,541 persons (+ 114)
* 19,454 families (+ 59)
* 156,953 events (+ 551)
* 3,758 Alternate Names (+ 288)
* 10,210 places (+ 3)
* 1,563 sources (+ 18)
* 87,107 citations (+ 1,634)
* 1,142 Multi-media Items (+ 1)
* 3,127 Multimedia links (- 1)
* 18,250 matched to FSFT (+ 439)
I'm up to 55.50% (+0.85%) for citations/events and 179.45% (+2.95%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for August (compared to stats for July):
* 106,314 page views (3,429 per day, Blogger Stats, + 111)
* 40,310 page views ( 1,300 per day, Statcounter, + 176)
* 33,870 unique visitors (1,093 per day, Statcounter, + 138)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 2,782 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 186)