I missed journaling Tuesday again - went to the hygienist, took a nap, did genealogy srtuff, and we went to the Padres game, and lost 8-4 to the Cards. Only blogged a bit, TreeShared and matched folks in the Family Tree. Internet was flaky all day again.
* Today, dropped Linda at 8 a.m., home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9:30 and we went to Ralphs to grocery shop, home by 10 a.m. and I rested my eyes and added to the Best Of post. Noted that Grandgirls at a 2013 Padres Game -- Post 480 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Went to McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for books, and the CVGS board meeting. Home by 1 p.m. Wrote Chula Vista Family History Day - Saturday, 30 September 2017 and then searched for a news article and wrote Seavers in the News- Henry E. Seaver Killed by Trolley in 1922.
* Checked Facebook, matched some RM profiles with FS Family Tree. Answered email. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:40 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, put out the trash, and online to write the Treasure Chest post and work just a bit in Ancestry Hints. TreeShared RM to AMT.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read the end of my Sandford book. Padres lost to Cards 3-1 so now 62-78. Only 22 games to go.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.