This was a fairly full genealogy day, although the Padres game on TV limited my time.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home before 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and didn't have much to say - three sentences on something I didn't care much about. Frustrating.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 17 to 23 September 2017 and Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records for Estate of John Garnsey (1648-1722) of Rehoboth, Mass. - Part 2 posted.
* Took my nap, had lunch and online at 1 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy: What Is Your Genealogy Work Flow Using RootsMagic TreeShare?
* Went to the grocery store, and home to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, answered emails and checked 23andMe DNA matches. TreeShared.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and then online again at 6:15 p.m. to work on Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources for several Sever people.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Delaware book. Padres lost to the Dodgers 9-3 and it wasn't that close, so now 70-87 on the season.
* Came in at 9:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Tuesday. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.