I didn't sleep well last night - maybe got 5 hours of decent zzzzs - and was really tired and grumpy all morning. It was not a really big genealogy day because of life and the Padres game.
* Dropped Linda off at the Y, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went off to the lawyer in La Mesa for our trust review. We need new documents, of course - the ones we had were functional but 12 years old. The prices are 5 times what they were 12 years ago.
* Home by noon, and I checked email and took a decent nap. Up at 1:30 p.m. to have lunch, then online to note that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1910 Voter Registration for Paul Frederick Schaffner in San Francisco and FamilySearch's New Web Indexing Tool Makes Ancestry Records Easier to Find posted.
* Researched and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 26 September 2017. TreeShared. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked in Ancestry's Texas Death Certificates for Seaver folks, added quite a bit of content and source citations for a number of folks.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and online at 6:15 p.m. to finish up the Texas death certificates.
* Went in at 7:15 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my Alex Delaware book, and wash dishes. Padres lost big again, so now 70-88 on the season with 4 games left.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours. Off to bed.
Post a Comment