It was a fairly full genealogy weekend as my weekends go.
1) Saturday, 23 September:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Packed up the laptop and off to the SDGS RootsMagic Users Group meeting at the FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley. We had 12 there, including several visitors and a staff member.
* Left at 12 noon for Santee, eating my Fritos on the way. got to the library by 12:30 p.m. and got set up for my talk at 1 p.m. The librarian was very friendly and helpful, and I had 25 attendees. That's the best in awhile. Lots of good questions afterwards.
* Got home by 3:15 p.m., napped in the recliner, and we left at 4 p.m. for In 'n' Out for dinner, then the trolley to Petco for the Padres game.
* Missed the first half inning, and Padres won 5-0 over Rockies. Home by 10 p.m. to read, but didn't journal. Noted that Surname Saturday - BILLIOU (France to colonial New York) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Carrie Ann's Meme posted. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 24 September:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, and off to church at 9:35. Home by 11:30, so wrote Family Tree Maker 2017 News - Last Chance for Upgrade Pricing, and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts for later.
* Went in at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, had a short recliner nap, and watched the Chargers game. Theyl ost 24-10 to KC, so now 0-3. Also watched bits of the Padres game, and they lost 8-4 to the Rockies. So Pads are 70-86, with 6 to go.
* Online at 4:45 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 17 to 23 September 2017 posted. Started transcribing the probate record for Monday.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, watered the front plants, and online at 6:15 p.m. to finish the transcription and write the Amanuensis post. TreeShared with the AMT.
* Resolved over 350 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to my RootsMagic database. Whew.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.