These were not big genealogy days because of life issues.
1) Tuesday, 19 September:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went to Costco Island to shop. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1938 Death Record for Nicholas Brocke (1853-1938) posted, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile, then wrote RootsTech 2018 Now Open for Registration.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 19 September 2017 and checked Twitter and Facebook. TreeShared.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and in Petco by 6:45 p.m. for the Padres game. Pads beat D-backs 6-2. Home by 11 p.m.
* did not journal, and forgot to write the Wednesday morning post. Oh well. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 20 September:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, wrote Lions at the Safari Park -- Post 482 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, picked up Linda, home by 9:10, and went off to the car dealer for routine maintenance on the Altima. They found the tire leak too. Then to the library for a book, and home by 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, and took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, wrote Book Release: "His Other Life" by Melanie McCabe, added to the Best Of post, and worked in Ancestry a bit on names with no birth date.
* Wrote RootsMagic/Ancestry TreeShare Issue - Media Item Names - UPDATED! then checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, and then the Padres game. Read the paper, put out the trash, washed dishes, and started my new Kellerman book. Figured out after 10 pages I'd already read it. Oh well. Padres lost 13-7 to the D-backs after leading 6-2 in the 6th. Drat. Now 68-84 on the season.
* Online to read, updated the RootsMagic post, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Forgot to write the Thursday morning post...oh well. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.
Post a Comment