I didn't journal last night - didn't do much on Sunday anyway - wrote a blog post for Monday and a little research in Ancestry. Watched the Padres game, and not much else.
Dropped Linda at the Y today, home to read email and blogs, and picked her up at 9 a.m., and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:35.
* Noted that Go Ahead Tours, Ancestry Collaborate to Launch New Tour Portfolio and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 3 to 9 September 2017 posted.
* Had an email from Chris about her Marshman line, so I added her line to the database and worked with it on FMP. Found records to flesh it out, and may have found the connection between us, even though we don't have a DNA match yet.
* Worked on the CVGS newsletter, printed out the master copy and the mail labels. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1743 Petition and Citation for Estate of Josiah Wood (1687-1753) of Woburn, Mass. posted.
Took a 30 minute nap.
* Had lunch, worked some more on the Marshman data, and took the CVGS newsletter down and made the copies and mailed them off.
* Home by 2 p.m. to post RootsTech 2018 Grows to 4 Days, Introduces New Innovation Showcase. Worked some more on the Marshman line in FS Family Tree.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then TreeShared the RM database, adding the Marshman folks to the Ancestry tree. Got Hints immediately.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the football game, watched some news too, and ate dinner. Back online at 6:15 to read email, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Treasure Chest post.
* Went in at 7 p.m. to watch the end of the football game, read the paper, and then watched the Crapgers game vs. Denver. Denver whipped the Crapgers bad through three quarters, with a 24-7 lead. The Crapgers came back to 24-21 and had two chances to tie or lead but failed. Crap again.
* Online to write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.