I didn't journal last night because the Padres game went late - a 4 hour game.
1) Friday, 8 September:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and shopped at Ralphs. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 191: #270 Samuel Peirce (1712-1772) of Watertown and Waltham, Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available to Search This Findmypast Friday, 8 September 2017.
* Went and got a haircut, saw John there. Home by 11:30 a.m. to eat lunch and take a nap.
* Online at 12:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 8 September 2017.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile, then TreeShared the changes. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the CVGS newsletter - 95% done now.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV. Online at 6 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and did a bit of searching in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 6:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Jack Reacher book. Padres won 10-6 over Arizona, so now 64-78 on the year.
* Genealogy this day was 7.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 9 September:
* Dropped Linda off, then headed for the SDGS seminar. got there at 7:45 and checked email and blogs on the phone. Talked to folks - then Judy Russell did her first two talks - excellent work. Had lunch, and met a new distant cousin - the Towne line in Massachusetts. Decided to head home at 12:30 because I was exhausted and sleepy and cranky.
* Home by 1 p.m. and took a nap in the recliner. Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, and noted that Surname Saturday - WHITEHEAD (England to colonial New York) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- How Did Your Parents Meet? posted.
* Worked a bit on the Hede families, and added some sources and content.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched the Padres game, read the paper and my book. Padres came back from 6-0 deficit to beat win 8-7 with 6 runs in the 9th inning over Arizona. Best comeback game of the year. So now 65-78 on the season.
* Searched in vain for the Pac-12 network on DirecTV - not there, so listened to Aztecs game on the radio. Aztecs are ahead of ASU 27-14 as I type this in the 4th quarter. Finished up the CVGS newsletter and mailed it to the reviewers. Finished up the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.