This was Charlie's 3rd birthday. I posted his photo on Facebook. Here it is:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, wrote Ancestry CEO Tim Sullivan Stepping Down; Will Transition to Chairman and Findmypast Appoints Tamsin Todd as CEO, then picked Linda up, and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Online to read, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1920 Idaho Death Certificate for Catherine (Gute) (Grieser) Heinrich posted.
* Worked some more on the Marshman problem using Findmypast and answered Christine's email about it. Some mysteries there. Not enough data in the 1750-1850 time period in England to differentiate same name people.
* Had lunch, took a recliner nap, and online at 2:30 p.m. to write Genealogy News Bytes - 12 September 2017.
* Resolved about 200 Ancestry Hints and added content and sources to the database. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, and watch the Padres game. Pads lost 18-0 to Twins, so now 65-80 on the season. I stopped watching in the 6th inning.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to do more Ancestry Hints, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post and checked Facebook. TreeShared the database to the AMT. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.