Yikes, tomorrow is the Ides of September, and I have presentations to revise sooner rather than later. This was a stay at home genealogy day for me - no Padre game either. Cool. Had genealogy fun.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, went to Ralphs for groceries, and home by 9:35 a.m.
* Noted that 1739 Marriage Record for Samuel Pierce and Abigail Stearns in Waltham, Massachusetts - - Post 382 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, added to the Best Of post, and worked in MyHeritage matching persons in my RootsMagic database in the FSFT database. Added quite a few events and some names to the database.
* Took a 30 minute nap, ate lunch, and continued working with Seaver folks in FamilySearch Family Tree, matching persons and adding data both ways.
* Researched and wrote Seavers In The News - Warren T. Seaver Dies in Vermont in 1902. Added events and sources to the database for the guy. Worked some more in FSFT on Seaver branches.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and continued working on Seaver folks in FSFT.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post, and TreeShared the database. Reviewed Ancestry WebHints for several ancestors and accepted/rejected them. Added some gravestone photos to the database. Found some Feather descendants in FSFT and added names and events.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment