It's been a long time since I journaled - at least 12 days and maybe more. Did you miss my fevered but rote prose? Life has been busy between two visits of the grandkids, and Padres games, and life. Lori and her boys were here from 8/18 to 8/23, and Tami's three kids were here from 8/25 to 8/28. We went to the Padres games on 8/19 and 8/29, and watched the others on TV. I took a nap almost every day!
I was able to keep up with my blog post schedule, writing when I had free time in the morning, afternoon, and evening. I even managed to do some descendants research - mainly mining Ancestry Hints and adding content and sources to the database, syncing RootsMagic to the AMT, and carrying on.
Today was pretty much an all genealogy day, except for naptime and the Padres game on TV.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read and start the wash, then picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Still More San Diego Zoo Fun in May 2013 - Post 479 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then wrote RootsTech 2018 Conference Registration Opens September 20, 2017! and set it for later.
* Went in at 10:15 to take my nap, up at 11 a.m. to check email and blogs, then off to lunch at McDonalds and to the library for a book and to attend the CVGS program meeting. There were five speakers on our most exciting research find, and I was #3.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read blogs, add to the Best Of post, and search for and write Seavers in the News- John Seaver Walks 100 Miles in 100 hours in 1866. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, fix and eat dinner, then watched the Padres game. Read the paper, put out the trash, washed dishes and read my L.T. Ryan novel on my tablet. Padres beat the Giants 5-0, so now 59-74 on the season. We go Saturday night and Sunday this weekend, then Tuesday night next week.
* Online at 9:40 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.