This was another stay-at-home day, but with a Padres game at the end. It was cooler and not as humid here outside, but I didn't go out much.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 186: #265 Mary (Hubbard) Gates (1712-before 1754) of Stow, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available to Search This Findmypast Friday, 4 August 2017.
* Spent two hours working on the 141 matches for Seavers in California in the US Marriages on Findmypast - added content and sources, perhaps 20 new, about 60 I already had, and about 20 were not in my database, and about 40 were duplicate entries.
* Added to the Best Of post, and took my nap, and ate lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to write Who Knew? Lizzie Borden is my 6th Cousin Twice Removed on a whim and then Genealogy News Bytes -- 4 August 2017.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, wrote the Surname Saturday post, and went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Rain delay lasted until after 6 p.m.. Ate dinner, watched TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then TreeShared the RM database, then went in at 6:30 to watch the Padres game. We blew a 3-0 lead in the 6th into a 10-6 loss. Drat, so now 48-60 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, write this post, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.