This was not a typical genealogy Saturday because I had a CVGS workshop to do.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to quickly read email and blogs, left at 7:50 for Marie Callenders for the men's group breakfast, picked Linda up at 9:30 a.m. and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- MABIE (Netherlands to colonial New York) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - 100 Word Genealogy Challenge. Added to the Best Of post. Printed off my handout for the workshop.
* Rested my eyes for almost an hour, then had lunch, checked email one more time, and left for Bonita library at 12:25 p.m.
* First one there, so set up the room and got the laptop going. We had 8 other attendees, pretty disappointing. We had 24 or so last year. Did my demonstration of RootsMagic TreeShare and Ancestry WebHints and answered questions.
* Home by 4 p.m. to read email and blogs, and went in to watch the Padres game. Dozed a bit. We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's and then shopped at Ralphs. Home by 6:15 p.m.
* Watched the last 4 innings of the Padres game, read the paper, then my book. Padres won 5-2 over Pittsburgh, so now 49-60 on the season.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter and got it done and sent to the reviewers. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.