It was a warm day - the high was probably 85F and humid. More sun than the last few days, and the thunderheads were over the mountains to the east. It was a stay-at-home day with no Padres games.
* Dropped Linda at 7:30, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 9, and home by 9:15 a.m. The Terminix guy came and treated the outside.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 1712 Birth Record of Mary Hubburd in Concord, Mass. - Post 376 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Genea-Musings Makes the Family Tree Magazine's Top 101 Best Free Family History Websites for 2017.
* Worked on the RootsMagic handout for Saturday, and got the laptop going again, and Windows updated. Took my nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. to read, answer email, check for new databases, and then wrote Big News: MyHeritage Acquires the Legacy Family Tree Software and Webinar Platform. That is big news.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, puttered around in RootsMagic a bit, treeshared the new folks and sources.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner, washed dishes, and online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, started the CVGS Newsletter, and then resolved about 150 Ancestry Hints for the new people in the big database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.