These were fairly full genealogy days before the Padres games... It's been cloudy and humid these two days, with the highs in Chula Vista in the low 80s.
1) Tuesday, 25 July:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:40 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, note that Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1860 U.S. Census Record for John Brocke Family posted, and did TreeShare of the RootsMagic database.
* Went hunting Brocke family in FSFT and Ancestry, and added persons, content and sources. Took my nap, then had lunch.
* Online to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 25 July 2017 and checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Did more in FSFT and Ancestry to add persons and content and sources. Wrote the Wordless Wednesday post.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and in Petco Park by 7 p.m. for the Padres game. Pads lost 6-5 to the Mets, so now 43-57 on the season. Home by 11:15 p.m. Didn't journal. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 26 July:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that On the Huntington Beach Pier -- Post 474 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, then worked in MyHeritage and wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Make a Bow-Tie Chart in MyHeritage?
* Took my nap, ate lunch, and online at 12:45 p.m. to TreeShare the RootsMagic changes, read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in FSFT and Ancestry to add content and sources to the database.
* Wrote Ancestry.com Quirk: The Vanishing Search Result, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Used TreeShare to update the RootsMagic changes.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news, took the trash out, watered the front plants. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write the Treasure Chest post.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read Family Tree Magazine, and read my thriller book. Padres won 6-3 over the Mets - now 44-57 on the season.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.