Another day without journaling - sorry about that. Padres traded 3 of their best pitchers today for crap and a prospect.
1) Sunday, 23 July:
* Watched Fox News Sunday, read my email and blogs on my phone, and we were off to church at 9:40 a.m.
* Home by 11:30 a.m. and finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 16 to 22 July 2017 post, and worked on finding Amos Gates land records.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to eat lunch and watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, and Padres beat the Giants 5-2, so now 43-55 on the season.
* Online at 4 p.m. to transcribe the probate document, then went in for dinner at 5:30 and watched TV news. Went out and trimmed the rose bushes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 16 to 22 July 2017 posted, then wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Synced my big RM tree to the AMT, then added more persons to the RM tree using FSFT to find cousins. Started the next Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Monday, 24 July:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and took her for a haircut, and home by 10 a.m.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 16 to 22 July 2017 posted, and wrote a post for the afternoon.
* Worked in RootsMagic some more, and synced the big tree with the AMT again. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Distribution to Widow in Amos Gates (1706-1783) Probate Records posted, and took a nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked in RM in FSFT some more. Noted that CVGS Program on Saturday, 29 July is "Try to Remember, Never Forget" - a Holocaust Story with Ruth Sax and Sandra Scheller posted.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and worked some more in RM with FSFT.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Marie Callenders - they have a free pie slice for dessert on Mondays! Home by 6:15 p.m. to write a blog post for Tuesday. Synced the RM tree again.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres were dominated through 7 innings, 5-1 by the Mets. got a run in the 8th, and a solo homer in the 9th, then two on with one out, down 5-3. Jabari Blash hits a long drive just foul to right - it would have been a 6-5 walkoff win, but a 5-3 loss. Drat. Now 43-56. We go to game 100 on Tuesday.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.