This was a really busy day, but I got my nap so everything worked out OK.
Hmmm, I guess I missed Thursday journaling. Just forgot...OASIS class, watched Padres game, same old stuff.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and we went grocery shopping. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 185: #264 Amos Gates (1706-1783) of Stow, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday. 28 July 2017 and also Bonus "2017 Summer Spectacular" Family Tree Webinars Announced for Subscribers and set it for later.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 12:30 p.m. to write Genealogy News Bytes - 28 July 2017 and set it for later.
* We left at 1:30 p.m. for the financial advisor, and were home by 3:30 p.m.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, checked on Twitter and Facebook, then worked in RootsMagic with FamilySearch Family Tree and Ancestry Hints to add descendants of my Hildreth line.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV. Online at 6 p.m. to continue with the Hildreth data, then TreeShared the new data with the Ancestry tree. If I do this every day, I don't fall way behind.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finish my terrorist book, and read some of Lorine's book. Padres beat Pittsburgh 3-2, so now 46-57 on the season.
* Read, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.