I haven't journaled the last two nights because the Padres games with the Giants have gone long and I went to bed instead. But they were decent genealogy days before the evening.
1) Thursday, 20 July:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, gathered my stuff and off to teach my OASIS "Beginning Computer Genealogy" class.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, take a nap, eat lunch, then noted that 1694 Birth Record of Mary Goble in Concord, Mass. - Post 374 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted and wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Post a Find A Grave Hint on Ancestry.com?
* Checked Facebook, did some RM TreeShare, and went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestor post, and add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game - Pads won 5-2 over the Giants so now 41-54 on the season. Game over at 11:15 p.m. Didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Friday, 21 July:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 184: #263 Mary (Goble) Fletcher (1694-1734) of Concord, Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday. 21 July 2017.
* Worked on FTM 2017 to sync with my AMT, then wrote Can I Use the Same Ancestry Member Tree for both RootsMagic and Family Tree Maker? and set it for later.
* Took my nap, ate lunch, and edited the blog post. Added to the Best Of post. Worked some in RM TreeShare. Worked on Genealogy News Bytes -- 21 July 2017.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, and worked some more on FTM 2017. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to work on the SNGF post, then did more RM TreeShare work.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper and read my book. Padres won 12-9 in 11 innings over the Giants. I went to bed in the 10th inning. The game was over after midnight. Pads now 42-54 on the season. Did not journal. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
3) Saturday, 22 July:
* Dropped Linda, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Got the wash out of the dryer.
* Gathered my flash drive and laptop and left for the San Diego FSL to teach my SDGS RootsMagic User Group. I concentrated on RootsMagic TreeShare and WebHints. We had 13 in the class, including two of my OASIS students. The new features were challenging for most of them. I hope I clarified things...we had to move to another room because the projector wasn't working.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, watch the Padres game, read the paper, and took a nap. Padres lost in 12 innings to Giants 5-4. Record is now 42-55.
* Online just to note that Surname Saturday -- DOUW (Holland to colonial New York) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What was the Biggest Surprise you Found About an Ancestor? posted.
* Went in to eat dinner at 5:30, watched TV news, watered the front plants and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Ancestry and FS posts for the weekend. Worked in RM TreeShare and got it updated finally. Then I resolved 302 Ancestry Hints adding more content and sources to the database. I'll TreeShare that on Sunday.
* Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.