This wasn't a big genealogy day for me - too many other things to do. Tomorrow is going to be the same, I think.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, home to read email and blogs and talked to Tami, picked Linda up at 9 a.m. and home by 9:15.
* Noted that Mount San Jacinto in January 2013, Part 3 -- Post 471 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and added to the Best Of post. Took a 40 minute nap.
* Awake at 11 a.m. to read, then gathered my stuff and left for lunch at McDonalds and then the library for the CVGS Board meeting. Only an hour! Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Online to read, then noted that San Diego Genealogical Society Ice Cream Social on Saturday, 8 July posted, and wrote Using RootsMagic/Ancestry WebHints - Part 2.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:05 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, read my book and wash dishes. Padres beat the Indians 6-2. Another good game. Now 35-48 on the season.
* Online at 7:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and checked Facebook. Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.