It was Independence Day, and it was a pretty good genealogy day for me. No frustrations, but then I didn't work with FTM.
* We slept in until 7 a.m., so read email and blogs, and noted that 241 Years and Counting - Happy Birthday, U.S.A. and Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1879 Death Notice for John C. Paul (1824-1879) in San Francisco, Calif. posted. Wrote My Twile Family Tree Infographic - American Style.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 9:30 a.m., home to work a bit, picked her up at 11 and home by 11:15 a.m. Added to the Best Of post and took my nap.
* Had lunch at 12:30, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 4 July 2017 post.
* TreeShared my changed persons, and worked a bit in Ancestry searching for data on RootsMagic persons. Wrote two posts for Wednesday. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, read books and wash dishes. Padres won 1-0 over Indians in probably the best game of the year. Now 35-48 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer email.
* We left at 8:15 p.m. for church to see the San Diego Country Club fireworks. They started at 8:40 and lasted 20 minutes. When we got home, we went out in the backyard and saw fireworks afar from five different sites.
* Online at 9;#0 to read, check Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.