This was not a big genealogy research day again, thanks to my OASIS class and the Padres game. Warmer today, probably around 85F this afternoon.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up at 8:45 and home by 9 p.m.
* Read, noted that 1706 Marriage of William Whitney and Martha Peirce in Weston, Mass. - Post #372 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, packed up the laptop and my flash drive.
* Left at 9:15 for Grossmont Center and the new OASIS office. Google Maps had them in the wrong place. Found it, got set up (new computer, new big screen TV, nice setup, worked well, but had to download Adobe Reader). Have 7 in the class, and it went fairly well. They all seem enthusiastic and interested.
* Home by 1 p.m., had lunch, read email and blogs, and dozed at the desk for awhile. Wrote Dear Randy: How Best to Save Your Genealogy Work? and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, read my book, and wash dishes. Padres lost to Indians 11-2, so now 35-49 on the season.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, send handout to the class members, and wrote the 52 Ancestors post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 7.0 hours.