This was an almost all-day genealogy day, but I was frustrated by the computer.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and we went to Ralph's for meat. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 25 June to 1 July 2017 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Computer froze up while in FTM so rebooted. Worked a bit in RootsMagic - synced the changed people with the AMT, and worked a bit more in WebHints.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Deed Records for Joseph Seaver (1672-1754) in Roxbury, Massachusetts - Part 2 posted and wrote Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) Now Accepting Applications for APG Young Professional Scholarship.
* Decided to go get the smog check done on the Lincoln - drove right in and out and home in 45 minutes door to door. Had to have the Test only option this time. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:45 p.m., ate lunch and online at 1 p.m. Wrote Using RootsMagic/Ancestry WebHints - Part 1.
* Figured out I could accept the Ancestry Hints without incorporating them into RootsMagic. Did some of the Carringers.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and tried FTM sync again. It finished and said to wait for media to upload. I waited an hour with no progress. Canceled it. Checked Twitter and Facebook. worked a bit in RootsMagic with folks without birth dates, but had to shut it down twice because it hung up. Frustrating.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, wrote two posts for Tuesday, and then worked more in RootsMagic people searching on Ancestry but again RM froze up. Started it again, worked for awhile in FSFT and it froze up again. More frustrating.
* Checkedc Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.