This was a sparse genealogy day and I didn't do much more than blogging. A little research. A nap. The Padres game. The newsletter.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 182: #261 Martha (Peirce) Whitney (1681-1759) of Weston, Massachusetts posted, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 7 July 2017.
* Answered email, and followed an Auble rabbit trail and added several new families. Got the laptop out and put the two SDGS talks on it for Saturday. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 to eat lunch, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 7 July 2017 post.
* Started in on the CVGS Newsletter - got it about 60% done. I need time on it on Saturday. Had to reboot for some reason - everything stopped.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. We won 4-3 over Phillies in a good game with a 90 minute rain delay. Now 36-49 on the season, and 19-15 in the last 34 games. Had dinner, read the paper, started my Patterson book, took my walk, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts, then added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.