This was an OASIS day and I didn't do any research to speak of. Some blogging...8 posts! Warm still, 85F in CV with humidity. 83F in the cave at 8:45 p.m.
* Dropped Linda, home to read email and blogs, noted that 1715 Marriage of John Fletcher and Mary Goble in Watertown, Mass. - Post #373 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Picked Linda up and home by 9 a.m.
* Left at 9:10 a.m. for Grossmont Center and my 2nd OASIS class - got there by 9:40, got set up, and had 7 students. Spent too much time showing off RootsMagic but they all liked what they saw.
* Home by 12:45 p.m. to eat lunch, write New England Historic Genealogical Society (NEHGS) and General Society of Mayflower Descendants (GSMD) Announce Collaboration, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in to the recliner at 2 p.m. to take a nap. Online at 3 p.m. to read, then wrote Dear Randy: What Can I Do With My Husband's Step-Father's Genealogy Files? Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, wash dishes and walk around the block.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the two Saturday posts and the Ancestry and FS post outlines. Checked Facebook, and wrote Family Tree Maker 2017 Approaches the Starting Gate...
* Worked a bit in Pinterest adding maps to my boards, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.