Two more getups and we're gone for two nights. This was a typical summer non-baseball day. Warm still, about 85F in Chula Vista.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, shopped at Ralphs, and home to note that The 2013 Scooter Lovelies -- Post 472 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted and wrote SDGS Seminar on Saturday, 9 September Features Judy G. Russell.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and packed up the laptop for the CVGS meeting.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library and set up for the Research Group. We had 14, a spirited discussion with two guests.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, got sleepy, took a nap, then wrote Seavers in the News - A Maiden Name for Mary Ann Seaver and another post for Friday. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, ate dinner, read the paper, put out the trash, did the dishes and took my walk.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote the Treasure Chest post and worked in Ancestry - resolved 172 Hints adding content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.