I haven't done much in the database all month...too many other things to do. After next weekend, things will quiet down a bit.
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30 to greet and home by 11:10 a.m.
* Watched the Padres lose 7-1 to the Phillies, so now 38-50 on the season.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 2 to 8 July 2017 posted, and worked on the deed transcription. Wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday.
* Downloaded the free deed mapping program Copan and worked on it, but it doesn't draw the lines. Drat. I had one before...I'll have to find it.
* Checked Facebook, noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 2 to 8 July 2017 posted, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, wash the car and the mat, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to finish up the CVGS Newsletter and sent it to the proofers. More Facebook, then Ancestry Hints, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.